WHO ARE WE?
We voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited (CIN U74999KL2018PTC054156), a
company registered under the Companies Act,2013 having registered office at GS2,
Heavenly Plaza, Padamugal, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682021.
WHAT DO WE DO?
voye.in is a platform to connect local tour operators, resorts, home stays, trekking
clubs, hospitals, adventure clubs, travel accessory manufactures, retailers, event
organizers and other service providers (including but not limited to) or a facilitator of
Services on behalf of third party service providers.
The customer’s use of the Website, App, services and tools are governed by the following
incorporated herein by way of reference and thus it constitutes a valid agreement
between you and voye.in .
If you transact on the Website or App, you shall be subject to the policies that are
applicable, as displayed on the Website and App for such transaction. Your use of this
Website and App constitutes your binding obligation and agreement to all such terms,
conditions, and notices which are subject to amendment without any notice by voye.in.
Any usage of the Website or App is subject to the “Terms and Conditions”. This policy
will guide you through the terms and conditions etc.
In these policy document, when we use the words “We, Us, Our, Website, App, Portal,
Company”, we mean voye.in and the shops, restaurants, hotels, adventure activities,
repairer shops (Including but not limited to) as referred are our “Secondary Partners”.
Camp operator, campsites, tour operator, operator, adventure clubs, trekking clubs,
travel agents, suppliers, adventure parks, resorts, home stays, agents (including but not
limited to ) are refers to our Service providers and when we use you, your, customer,
user, traveller, Tourist, participant, member, it means customer. All other words shall
construed in the normal business parlance.
Disclaimer: voye.in doesn’t own, manage or operate any camping packages, campsites,
trekking packages, adventure packages, adventure activities, adventure parks, resorts, cabs or
any other activities. We are a market place to connect local tour operators / service providers
and traveller(s). Campsites are booked direct with and operated by a local camping operators /
campsite owners in the relevant destinations. The “voye.in” Website and App are platforms
that are offered to you for meeting and interacting with local tour operators and other service
providers for organizing your travel. voye.in is not, and cannot be a party to control complaints
between such travel agents and other service providers.
Hence, please note that:
• voye.in does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as
legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of service providers.
• You are advised to confirm the bona fides of any particular service provider that you
choose to deal with on the Website or App, and use your best judgment in that behalf.
Applicability: This terms and conditions apply to tours booked through the website ‘voye.in’
however all reservations are operated and handled by the designated tour provider / service
providers (the ‘operator’ or ‘provider’) and all changes, complaints, and so on, should be
addressed directly to service providers. Contact details of the service providers are provided
along with confirmation the mail after booking.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required: Once the tour commenced, will strictly go as per
the itinerary listed. In case of any events and circumstances beyond our control, we / service
provider reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for the safety
and general wellbeing of our customers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When the user confirms a booking using voye.in’s Platform, this booking will be directly
with Local service provider and you will be contracting on the basis of that Service
provider’s booking terms and conditions, general policy, cancellation policy, refund
policy, of Service provider and voye.in.
- Date or time of departure, pickup, or drop, content of a tour itinerary, is subject to
change or cancellation due to any unanticipated circumstances occurs, at the decision of
the service provider.
- voye.in lists only verified service providers and legally approved trekking, hiking, or any
other adventure activities. So, please reject if your service provider offers you any extra
activity / trekking / hiking which is not mentioned in the itinerary, which may be an
illegal activity and voye.in shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to
person, property due to any unauthorized trekking / hiking / sightseeing or any other
- Tourist(s) are obliged to stay with tour at all times. Parting from the group can result in
being left behind and in cases where the group leader/ guide is unable to find the
tourists, ‘rescue fee’ will be collected from customer, if required.
- voye.in warranties delivery of services booked through our website/ mobile app only. In
case part / full package is booked by traveller themselves or outside of voye.in, no
claim against such services.
- Conveyances are organized in various sizes of tourism vehicles. Service Providers may
provide non-AC buses unless otherwise itemized in the itinerary.
- Package rates do not include client’s extra meals, barbeque, beverages and snacks and
tea unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees included unless stated otherwise.
- Exceptional needs such as candle light dinner, barbeque items, wheelchairs for disabled,
baby chairs, carriages, baby foods and hot water require advanced notification and are
subject to availability.
- You are recommended to verify the bona fides of the package, resort, accommodation,
sightseeing locations, campsites and any other activities offered to you in our website or
with your service provider or other social media platforms. We are not accountable for
any complaints against quality of the hotel, resort, campsite, sightseeing locations,
accommodation offered by service providers.
- Service providers may at their own discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour
if their conduct is considered to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other traveller(s);
we shall have no liability for the carriage of such traveller(s). No full/partial refund for
such cases entertained.
- Service providers reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other
significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather
conditions, wildlife movement, operational considerations, or imposed security
limitations. Refunds and compensation are own discretion of service providers.
- If you have any food preference like veg, non-veg, please inform your service provider in
advance. voye.in service provider cannot guarantee your preference but will do best
efforts to provide your preference.
- Service providers will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by
third parties such as transport facilities, third party vendors, government bodies, or
others, attempt to provide solutions to guarantee the minimal impact to the schedule,
experience, and cost.
- In exceptional circumstances the service provider might have to amend or altogether
cancel a tour due to operational reasons, climate conditions, wildlife movement or lack of
participant(s) The customer(s) will be informed as early as possible. In this case,
customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or
alternative departure for the reserved tour.
- To travel to India from abroad except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one need a 06
months valid passport and a valid Visa and processing of Passport and Visa are not
included in the tour cost.
- It shall be your accountability to confirm that you have a valid passport and authorized
for international travel. voye.in and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors,
employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted
assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or
prior to undertaking the international travel. Given below, are certain essential do’s and
don’ts with respect to the passport:
➢ Hand written passports will not be considered valid;
➢ Passports must have barcode;
➢ Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
➢ Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa.
- The regular check-in or checkout time in most hotels is 1200 Hrs. (IST) unless
mentioned in the itinerary. Therefore cost of early check-in or late check-out is not
comprised in the tour cost. We can make an appeal for early check-in or late checkout if
required but we do not guarantee that, it is completely depend upon the policy of the
hotel, time and availability of the room.
- The cost of the vehicle (car / coaches with the driver) does not comprise additional use
of vehicle like after transfer or after sightseeing until or unless it is stated in the
itinerary. During the group tour, drivers / guides will not wait more than 20 minutes for
- voye.in and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or
suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns Service Providers
shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise
in connection with any accommodation, transportations or other services, resulting –
directly/indirectly – from any act of almighty, dangers, animals, fire, accidents, break
down in machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances,
strikes, riots, theft, pilferages, epidemics, medical or government regulations, default, or
any other causes beyond our control.
- Once the tour cost is confirmed and there is a hike in entry fees, government taxes, fuel
cost, guide fee etc by the concerned government the variation or hike will charge extra.
- The itineraries provided are sample itineraries, which are intended to give you a general
idea of the likely trip schedule. Various factors such as weather, road conditions, the
physical ability of the participant(s) etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the
tour or while on the vehicle.
- Neither voye.in nor service providers, will not take care of your personal expenses and
- Any member(s) who has personal inconvenience or health related concerns during the
tour, will have to make their own arrangements to return home.
- Service provider can only offer a campfire or DJ/music as per time schedule permitted by
local authorities. voye.in / service provider is not responsible for any customer
complaints related to campfire or music.
- Campfire or music availability is subject to climate conditions/government orders
/wildlife movements, permission changes or any other unforeseen reasons.
- In case local attractions are closed for maintenance or climate conditions or government
orders or strike or curfew or natural calamity or wildlife movements, permission changes
or any other unforeseen reasons, voye.in or service provider will try its best to
reimburse the traveller(s) appropriate amount against the same in case refund is
possible. However, voye.in or service providers are not indebted for the same and
cannot be held accountable against it.
- Service providers reserve the right to amend the number of sightseeing locations due to
late departure of the vehicle, bad road conditions, and breakdown of the vehicle, traffic
blocks or bad climate conditions or any other unanticipated circumstances.
- Independent activities selected by the member(s) during the tour, which are not
mentioned in the itinerary, shall not be arranged service providers or voye.in. We/
service providers will not pay for any independent activities chosen by the participant(s)
unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Participant(s) are advised to take out suitable travel insurance for all aspects of your
holiday and travel services or activities (and for all members) of your party) for which
you contract with service providers, including (but not limited to) for death, personal
injury and any other loss. We highly recommend participant(s) to opt for travel
insurance provided by our insurance partnering company.
- voye.in / Service Providers accept no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal
belongings, injury or any other loss and recommends that valuable belongings to keep at
- Insurance scope is subject to rules and regulation of your insurance company. voye.in /
and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and
their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be responsible for any
insurance related concerns.
- Entry passes or tickets for any sightseeing, activities (including but not limited to) are
subject to availability. voye.in or service providers will try its best to provide a alternate
location with comparable level. voye.in or service providers shall not be responsible for
any loss or concerns in connection with ticket availability. Also voye.in or service
provider will try its best to reimburse the traveller(s) appropriate amount against the
same in case refund is possible. However, voye.in or service providers are not obligated
for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
- For a shared accommodation, only extra mattresses will be available apart from standard
bed unless otherwise specified in the itinerary. Please confirm this with your service
- The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in voye.in,
services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification.
In such cases, voye.in shall refund the entire amount received from the customer.
- It is mandatory for you to carry a copy of your e-ticket as sent by voye.in. In the event
that you fail to present a copy of your e-ticket, voye.in will not be held responsible if the
service provider prohibits you from travelling. voye.in shall not be liable if customers do
not comply with this requirement.
- Customer(s) is responsible to confirm essential items to carry for the tour, please
confirm service providers before your trip starts.
- voye.in do not monitor any Social Networking Sites content (SNS) for any purpose,
including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and voye.in is not
accountable for any SNS content posted / tagged by customers, general public, service
providers and any third party affiliates etc.
- The media files shared with voye.in can be used by voye.in for any appropriate
mediums such as website, social media and various other channels.
- At outdoors there is no guarantee for restroom or toilets. Though service providers
attempt to make the situation comfortable for everyone but there are many things which
are not in service provider’s hands. In such situation we presume all participant(s) to be
conscious & sustain evacuation and sanitation decorum. voye.in / service provider will
try our/their best to reach a place where people can freshen up.
- Service providers may dependent on third party transport agencies; they don't have
direct control over vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining with pickup and drop times
or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check with your service
- The participant(s) should not use alcohol or any other intoxicant or smoke during the
whole duration of the event.
- Participant(s) registering for the trek should have minimum fitness, strength and the
capability to sustain strict environments. Please do not demand changing room, rest
room, bedroom, shower, porters etc. Trekking is not a luxury event. Service provider
may provide Sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, room with no beds and sometimes
just sleeping bags.
- Under any circumstance should any participant(s) throw away plastic or bottles or
anything which is destructive to nature. While using campsite all trekkers have to be
responsible of cleaning the place.
- We anticipate all the outdoor enthusiasts to participate in gathering firewood, pitching
tents, assisting each other etc, if the situation demands.
- If any damages to the property or equipment of service providers or that of any of the
associates of service providers, the responsible member(s) have to bear the entire cost.
- voye.in doesn't encourage changes and alterations to online bookings once they're
made. However, facilitation of changes related to rescheduling of the already booked
package is the sole discretion of service provider under permitted circumstances. voye.in
shall not be held liable for any effect due to change in original itinerary by the traveller
and this is subject to mutual agreement and discussion between traveller and voye.in
- In case you feel that the product or service received is not as shown on the site or as per
your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 72
hours of receiving the product / service. The Customer Service Team after looking into
your complaint will take an appropriate decision. We cannot guarantee partial/full refund
in this case.
- voye.in / service providers hold the right to limit the number of participant(s) for each
trek. The decision voye.in / service providers will be final in this regard.
cancellation policy and refund policies. You will automatically agree our policies
while registering with us or by confirming your package.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions or itinerary will treat as exclusions.
- The guidelines provided by our destination specialists will override the above policies
depending on the circumstance. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of voye.in will
be final and binding.
We do our best to give passengers travelling on any of our packages an enjoyable and trouble
free vacation but infrequently plans go off beam. If you have any complaint, please inform your
Service Providers (at the same time), who will do everything possible to resolve the matter
instantly. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must inform our
customer service executive at earliest.
For escalations and complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made there under, the
name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Vinod Balan
voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited
GS2 – Heavenly Plaza, kakkanad
Kochi - 682 021, Kerala, India