WHO ARE WE?
We voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited (CIN U74999KL2018PTC054156), a
company registered under the Companies Act,2013 having registered office at GS2,
Heavenly Plaza, Padamugal, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682021.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Voye.in is a platform to connect local tour operators, resorts, home stays, trekking clubs,
hospitals, adventure clubs, travel accessory manufactures, retailers, event organizers and
other service providers (including but not limited to) or a facilitator of Services on behalf of
third party service providers.
The customer’s use of the Website, App, services and tools are governed by the following
incorporated herein by way of reference and thus it constitutes a valid agreement between
you and voye.in .
If you transact on the Website or App, you shall be subject to the policies that are
applicable, as displayed on the Website and App for such transaction. Your use of this
Website and App constitutes your binding obligation and agreement to all such terms,
conditions, and notices which are subject to amendment without any notice by voye.in.
Any usage of the Website or App is subject to the “Terms and Conditions”. This policy will
guide you through the terms and conditions of Holidays and Honeymoon Packages.
In these policy document, when we use the words “We, Us, Our, Website, App, Portal,
Company”, we mean voye.in and the shops, restaurants, hotels, adventure activities,
repairer shops (Including but not limited to) as referred are our “Secondary Partners”.
Camp operator, campsites, tour operator, operator, adventure clubs, trekking clubs, travel
agents, suppliers, adventure parks, resorts, home stays, agents (including but not limited
to ) are refers to our Service providers and when we use you, your, customer, user,
traveller it means customer. All other words shall construed in the normal business
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- voye.in doesn’t own any packages, hotels, resorts, cabs or any other activities; we are a
market place to connect local service providers / resorts and travellers. Tour packages are
booked direct with and operated by a local service provider in the relevant destinations.
These terms and conditions apply to tours booked through the website ‘voye.in’ however
all reservations are operated and handled by the designated service provider (the ‘Service
Providers’ or ‘Provider’) and all changes, complaints, and so on, should be addressed
directly. All Operator contact details are provided along with confirmation after booking.
- The customer agrees that there can be incomparable conditions where the service
providers like the airlines, hotels, tour operators, resorts, (including but not limited to) the
individual transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honour the confirmed
bookings due to numerous reasons like climatic conditions, labour unrest, wildlife
movement insolvency, business demands, government decisions, operational and technical
issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If voye.in is informed in advance of such
situations where dishonour of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide
similar alternate to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service
charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators.
- We pledge to ensure the fair conduct of the services, unless any force majeure situation
arises and organizers are unable to meet the demands as described. If enough prior
warning about the hazard is available, we will try our best to avail user with refunds or
similar measures like alternative services.
- Contents in the tour itineraries are subject to change if it is influenced directly or indirectly
by force majeure or similar circumstances at the discretion of service providers.
- voye.in lists only legally authenticated activities. Users are advised to refuse any offerings
other than listed in the itinerary. Voye.in or its affiliates shall not be responsible for any
loss, injury, death, or damage to person, property due to any unauthorized trekking /
hiking / sightseeing or any other activity.
- Tourists/users in a group tour packages are not allowed to go stray but to stay with the
concerned group throughout the package duration. Expenses related to find the missing
person should bear by the responsible person itself.
- Luxury provided by service providers like AC bus, rooms etc. are strictly followed by the
specifications and descriptions in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees are obligated to service providers unless stated otherwise.
- If the customer wants any special services like candle light dinner, barbeque party, baby
food, baby seat, wheel chairs etc. it requires additional request and charges applies and
subject to availability and climatic conditions.
- You are advised to take out suitable travel insurance for all aspects of your holiday and
travel services (and for all members of your party). We highly recommend travellers to opt
for travel insurance provided by our insurance partnering company.
- We greatly recommend travellers to choose for travel insurance provided by our insurance
partnering company. voye.in / Service Providers accept no accountability for direct or
substantial loss of personal belongings, injury or any other loss and recommends that
valuable belongings to keep at home. Passengers are covered by insurance for the tour
provided by the Service Providers / voye.in. Neither voye.in / Service Providers cannot be
held responsible for injury, death, loss or damage due to force majeure.
- Insurance scope is subject to rules and regulation of insurance company. voye.in / and/or
its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their
respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be responsible for any
insurance related concerns.
- Service Providers solely at their own discretion can withdraw user from any tour if their
conduct is deemed to be offensive or to cause menace. We shall have no further liability
for the carriage of such traveller. No full/partial refund for such cases.
- Service Providers reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other
significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather
conditions, operational considerations, wildlife movement or imposed security limitations.
In these cases, there will be no entitlement to compensation.
- While in a group tour, users who don’t follow strict time schedule is not entertained. Users
should follow the operator’s time constraints.
- Cancellation of packages before the start date is subjected to refund or best alternate
options, users can choose between the two.
- Foreigners except from Nepal & Bhutan travelling to India should earn and entitled to valid
passport and visa by their own effort and always ensure the same. Along with visa and
passport, carry a copy of your e-ticket as sent by voye.in. Service providers may not
allow user without above credentials to travel.
- Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to the passport:
➢ Hand written passports are not valid;
➢ Passports must have barcode;
➢ Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
➢ Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa.
- Please note that standard check-in / Checkout time in most hotels is 1200 Hrs. (IST)
unless mentioned in the itinerary. Therefore, cost of early check-in or late check-out is not
included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late
checkout if required but we do not guarantee that, that entirely depend upon the policy of
the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.
- Please note that cost of the vehicle (car / coaches with the driver) does not include extra
usage of vehicle like after transfer or after sightseeing until or unless it is stated in the
- voye.in and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers
and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns / service providers shall not
be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in
connection with any accommodation, transportations or other services, resulting –
directly/indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, animals, fire, accidents, break down in
machinery or equipment’s breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots,
theft, pilferages, epidemics, medical or government regulations, default, or any other
causes beyond our control.
- Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hike in
entrance fees, taxes, fuel cost or guide charge by govt of India, the same would be charge
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip
schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the
participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the
vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the
interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- Neither Service Providers nor voye.in, will not take care of your personal expenses and
- Service Providers reserves the right to amend the number of sightseeing locations due to
late departure of the vehicle, bad road conditions, breakdown of vehicles, traffic blocks or
bad weather conditions.
- Any person who has personal inconvenience or health related issues during the tour, will
have to make their own arrangements to return home. No refund for early depart for any
- Independent activities chosen by the participant which are not mentioned in the itinerary
shall not be arranged us, during the tour. We will not pay for any self-determining
activities chosen by the participant unless otherwise stated in the itinerary.
- Voye.in is not accountable for the unhappiness felt while consuming the service because
we do not issue warranty the complete perfection of the service.
- Service provider can only compromise a campfire / music as per time schedule legalized by
local authorities. voye.in is not responsible for any customer grievances related to
- Campfire / music availability are subject to weather conditions/government orders/natural
calamity/wildlife movements, permission changes or any other unforeseen reasons
- Entry passes / tickets for any sightseeing, activities (including but not limited to) are
subject to availability. voye.in / service providers will try its best to provide an alternate
location with comparable level. voye.in / service providers shall not be responsible for any
loss or concerns in connection with ticket availability. Also voye.in / service provider will
try its best to compensate the traveller appropriate amount against the same in case
refund is possible. However, voye.in / service providers are not obligated for the same and
cannot be held accountable against it.
- In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government
orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/wildlife movements, permission changes or any
other unforeseen reasons, voye.in / service provider will try its best to reimburse the
traveller appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, voye.in
/ service providers are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
- No refund will be payable for any missed or unused activities/services of the tour including
the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- We respect user’s food preferences, if user wants to follow it during the trip please inform
your service provider in advance. voye.in / service provider cannot guarantee your
preferences for example vegetarian or no vegetarian but will try our best.
- For a shared accommodation, only extra mattresses will be available apart from normal
bed unless otherwise specified in the itinerary. Please confirm this with your service
- Customer is accountable to confirm necessary items to cart, please endorse service
providers before your trip starts.
- It is mandatory for you to carry a copy of your e-ticket as sent by voye.in. In the event
that you fail to present a copy of your e-ticket, voye.in will not be held responsible if the
service provider disallows you from travelling. voye.in shall not be liable if customers do
not comply with this requirement.
- Unmarried pairs are not permitted in some of the hotels, so please confirm this with your
service provider, if participants are unmarried couple.
- We safeguard only the booking completely done through our website or applications.
- If you depart early for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.
- The User agrees that in circumstances due to any technical or other failure in voye.in,
services faithful earlier may not be provided or may comprise considerable alteration. In
such cases, voye.in shall refund the entire amount received from the customer.
- There is no provision for modifications to online bookings once they are booked. However,
facilitation of changes related to postponement or rescheduling of the already booked
package is at the sole discretion of service provider and conditions apply.
- Voye.in is not obliged to review SNS contents posted by customers makes no effort to
review any SNS (Social Networking Sites) Content for any purpose, including but not
limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and any third party affiliates etc.
- If any damage is caused by the user, user is obliged to bear the cost.
- We reserve the right to use the media files shared with us for any appropriate mediums
such as website, social media and numerous other channels.
- Service providers may reliant on on third party transport agency; they don't have direct
control over vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues concerning with pickup and drop times or
quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific, please check with your service
- There should not be any damages done to the property or equipment of service providers
or that of any of the associates of service providers / voye.in. In case of damage, the
responsible member(s) have to bear the entire cost.
- You are advised to self-sufficiently authenticate the bona fides of any specific the package/
resort / accommodation / sightseeing locations / campsites offered to you in our website /
or with your service provider or other social media platforms. We are not accountable for
any complaints against quality of the hotel / resort / campsite / sightseeing locations /
policy and refund policy and will automatically bind to our policies while registering with
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions or itinerary will treat as exclusions.
- The guidelines provided by our destination experts will overrule the above policies
depending on the circumstance. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of voye.in will be
final and binding.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required
Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalized. In case of events and
circumstances beyond our control, we / service providers reserve the right to change all or parts of
the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed passengers.
Right of refusal:
voye.in reserves the right to refuse any booking made by the user for any reasons fully as per its
own discretion and voye.in holds no responsibility to reveal the reasons.
If any dispute arises between You and voye.in during your use of our Website or you’re dealing
with the "voye.in" in relation to any activity on the Website, in connection with the validity,
interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and all
the rules and policies contained herein, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall
be an independent and neutral third party identified by voye.in. The Arbitration & Conciliation
Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the
English language. The place of arbitration shall be Kochi. Your obligations to pay the Payment Fees
shall not be suspended during the arbitration proceedings.
voye.in hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction
or country other than those where it is operating its offices. voye.in considers itself and intends to
be subject to the jurisdiction only of the High court of Kochi, Kerala, India.
We do our best to give passengers travelling on any of our packages an enjoyable and trouble free
vacation but occasionally plans go wrong. Should you have any complaint, please inform your
Service Provider (at the same time), who will do everything possible to resolve the matter
immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must notify our
customer service executive at earliest.
For escalations and complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made there under, the
name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Vinod Balan
voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited
GS2 – Heavenly Plaza
Kochi - 682 021, Kerala, India