Viriparai Bungalow ₹₹₹₹
Pushed away in the shadows of tall silver oak trees lies the old Viriparai Bungalow. Tranquil as it has always been, it is the perfect choice for those looking to spend a quiet and comfortable holiday. Viriparai Bungalow is a low elevation Tea Sanctuary Bungalow, with 3 bedrooms and situated in Letchmi Estate on the Mankulam road with 18 kms from Munnar town. The Bungalow is airy & bright – overlooking a check dam & close to Viriparai Waterfalls. Situated in the midst of new clonal tea interspersed with orange trees, pepper & coffee, the location & premises are serene & warm, making this an ideal Bungalow to relax & unwind. Mankulam, near Munnar, is nestled between the Malayattoor forest, Rajamalai hills and the wide expanse of tea plantations. Wild elephants emerge from the tick woods to take the sip in the rivulets here and a visitor can soak in the sights of numerous pretty waterfalls. An established “elephant corridor” passes through the estate
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 12:00 PM - Check in ✔ Tailor made itineraries can be designed as per choice of the guests with additional charge Nearest Places to visit : ✔ Kynagiri Waterfalls (02 kms from viriparai), ✔ Viriparai Waterfalls, (0.5kms) ✔ Mankulam (9.2 kms) ✔ Anakkulam (15 kms) ✔ Nakshatrakuthu waterfalls (4 kms). ✔ Muniyara Dolmens
✔ Complimentary Breakfast ✔ Tailor made itineraries can be designed as per choice of the guests with additional charge. ✔ 11:00 AM - Check out
- Heritage bungalow Stay in the midst of tea plantations
- Plantation Walk
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Viriparai Check dam Visit
- Viriparai Waterfalls Visit
- Trekking options: Kannadipara trek, Kilikkallu trek, Nakshatrakuthu water falls trek can be arranged with additional charges.
- Tribal village visits – Edamalakudy, Kozhiyala, Mangapra, Uriyambatti, Edamala tribal settlements can be arranged with additional charges
- Jeep Safari, Tea Plucking, Campfire, Barbecue can be arranged with additional charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Lunch - Can be arranged on request with an additional cost of 265 / meal.
- Dinner - Can be arranged on request with an additional cost of 371/ meal
- Any transport charges.
Thing to Remember
- This is an old Heritage bungalow in the midst of new clonal tea plantations, hence do not expect wifi or any other luxuries. Connect with nature not with wifi.
- Visitors are advised to travel to this Bungalow preferably in an SUV or you can park your car in Munnar and hire a jeep for a perfect plantation trial experience.
- Visitors are advised to check in before 04.00 PM as there are no sign boards or google map navigation available to reach here.
- In bad climate conditions you may not able to drive your own vehicles, hence please hire a local jeep for commuting to Bungalow
- Viriparai Tea Estate is known for Wild animal sightings and elephant corridors, hence please avoid travelling to Estate Bungalows after 5.30PM
- Only BSNL network available here.
- This is a Stay Only package from Viriparai Bungalow. However, activities and tour packages can be arranged on request with additional charges.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow only if the full bungalow has been reserved
- Swimming pool, Spa or Gym are not available
Things to Carry
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- There are no shops, ATM’s nearby, hence please carry enough money and personal needs like cigarettes, drinks, snacks, soft drinks etc.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property; however you are allowed to carry your own.
- A valid ID proof.
- Please keep a hard / soft copy of your booking tickets. These are properties owned by private estates and public entry is restricted. You may need to submit booking ticket at check posts.
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 01.00 PM to 11.00 AM. Any changes should inform to service provider in advance and subject to availability and it may charge extra. ✔ Check in after 06:00 PM is not allowed, we have all the rights to refuse your booking due to security concerns (Climate conditions, road conditions and wildlife movement).