Tandem Paragliding, Once in a Lifetime Experience ₹₹₹
Tandem paragliding in vagamon is a great way to enjoy the full paragliding aerial experience, without having to first learn how to launch and control the paraglider yourself. Expert tandem paraglider pilots of Fly Wagamon paragliding Club will take care of the launch, flight and landing for you! All you need to have is the courage to fly out of the hills of Kolahalamedu, a part of South India‘s second largest peak ‘Amruthamedu’ and enjoy the terrific experience! The flying site is situated at the hills of Kolahalamedu, 4 Kms (2.5 Miles) from Vagamon. This is a part of South India‘s Second highest peak namely the Amruthamedu. There is a 10 km long ridge with 3,000 feet from top to bottom. The site has steady winds in the South West Direction through out the season. The season starts from September and offers great flying conditions until Jan and again, from March to May. Vagamon boasts of cool climate during most part of the year.
Itinerary (20 Minutes)
The GPS co-ordinates are: 9.38‘ 49.56 ‘‘ North Latitude 76.55‘ 52.92‘‘ East Longitude Altitude : 1112 Meters 3040.244 Feet (Above Mean Sea Level) Wind Direction :South West (SW) This place offers great opportunities for XC as well as ridge soaring. The site is easily accessible, with grassy launch pads. Tandem paragliding 15/20 minutes airtime at an altitude of 4000/6000 feet Accompanied by trained instructors maneuvering you through this hillside destination
- Tandem paragliding - Once in a Lifetime Experience
- Flying tandem at a height of 4000/6000 feet.
- Paragliding with an experienced pilot available
- 15/20 minutes airtime at an altitude of 4000/6000 feet.
- Accompanied by trained instructors maneuvering you through this hillside destination
- Rides are available from 11.00 am to 4:30 pm
- Impeccable Quality Assured
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Transportation charges of participants
- Any meals
Thing to Remember
- Please note that paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last-minute re- schedules or cancellations, which are beyond control.
- Please avoid flying immediately after meals. Minimum gap of 2 hours is suggested
- Physical fitness and sportive inclination are essential prerequisites to learning this sport
- Those with heart, respiratory, blackout, or dizziness problems must seek doctor’s advice
- In case of loss or damage of equipment, due to negligence or intention on the part of the participant, the participant will have to cover the costs involved
- All participants have to furnish an Indemnity form.
- Participants below the age of 18 will need written consent of parent/ guardian
Things to Carry
- T-shirt, full pants, shoes
Terms & Conditions
✔ Cancellation Policy by Vinil Fly - We strive to make your holiday dreams come true, but there may arise unfortunate circumstances, where we or service providers will be compelled to cancel a package, considering the safety and general well-being of our customers. ✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being.