Romantic Camping for Couple – Safe and Secure at Wayanad 10% FLAT OFF ₹₹
Do you know how beautiful it is to stay together in a tent with your soul mate in the leap of the Chembra peak? Plan a camping together, far from hustle and bustle of boring city life, into the leap of nature. Forget the world and bestow your love to make memories forever. Go to Rain Forest, Wayanad - where you can connect only to your partner and nature, hear only his/her laughter and whispering breeze, and see the marvels of nature with each other. Walk together in nature, to understand each other better, laugh together, adventure together, build some loving memoir together. Why to quit when you have your soul mate holding your hand and ready to discover new, new within you and new around you. The place attracts tourists from all over the world due to its wonderful hospitality, pleasant weather and amazing stays. Rainforest is surrounded by beautiful tall trees, vast green landscape and backdrop of beautiful Chembra peak. You can explore the hidden beauty of nature at this place v
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ Check in after 2:00 pm from Meppady ✔ Nature Experience by jeep through the forest and off-road experience. ✔ Welcome drink on arrival,get settled. ✔ Plantation walk and property visit. ✔ Campfire ✔ Dinner ✔ Tent stay near banks of the stream.
✔ Bed tea ✔ Go for nature walk, listen to the sounds of birds and woods. ✔ Breakfast ✔ Trekking (Optional) ✔ Stream hikes ✔ Check out by 12.00 PM. ✔ Drop in Meppady
- Romantic Tent stay near stream.
- Well maintained washrooms
- Electricity / Power backup
- Private tents
- 4x4 Off-road Jeep Trials
- Stream hikes
- Campfire - Subject to climate conditions
- 01 Dinner
- 01 Free breakfast
- Tea and snacks
- Pick and drop from Meppadi
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Couple friendly camping – Safe and secure
- Safe and secure private tent stay near the banks of beautiful stream starts from Chembra mala.
- Camping and trekking are not a luxury event. Arrangements may be very basic; service providers do not/cannot provide luxury on such events.
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
- We expect every trekker to be respectful towards nature, local people or tribal
- Disconnect to Reconnect to nature - Poor mobile network signals.
- Keep environment plastic free
- There is no wi-fi in the forest, but you will find a better connection with your soul mate
Things to Carry
- Basic medicines
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Extra pair of clothes
- Enough money for your personal use as there are no ATM’s available nearby.
- Reusable water bottle
- Hiking shoes – Optional
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 12.00 PM to 12.00 PM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in. ✔ Complimentary breakfasts are free breakfasts served by service provider, hence please do not expect any luxury, it may be a single item or more with tea or coffee.