Night Camping in Wayanad, Up to 20% Off ₹
In a world where we are connected 24/7 and never want to miss a moment, it’s important to disconnect from the outside world and live in the moment with your loved one's. After arriving at the meeting point, its time to move on to the campsite which is located at one of the most scenic locations in Wayanad. Steaming dinner and a warm fire awaits you there. Camp under the millions of stars that will great you at our campsite. Enjoy the night with music and games. Explore the surrounding Tea plantations and drink the wild air. The best way to unwind from your hectic life. A light breakfast at 9am and the tour comes to an end.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ Arrive at meeting point by 5:00 pm ✔ Move to campsite by 6:00 pm post introduction ✔ Dinner at 8.30 pm ✔ Campfire at 9:00 pm
✔ Breakfast at 9:00 am ✔ Henceforth the tour comes to an end
- Tented Camping under billion stars.
- All entry and permit fees
- 01 Dinner and 01 Breakfast
- Water and snacks during the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Places mentioned may change depending on the season and permission
- Dinner menu - Chapatti / Kerala Porotta & Chicken / Veg curry
- Breakfast menu - Dosa / Masala Dosa / Poori Masala / Idli Vada
- BBQ can be arranged at an extra cost of Rs 250.00 per person
- Rooms can be arranged at an extra cost for freshening up
- Camping and trekking are not a luxury event. Arrangements may be very basic; service providers do not/cannot provide luxury on such events.
- We expect every guest to be respectful towards nature, local people or tribal
Things to Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Enough money for your personal use as there is no ATM’s available nearby
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
- Reusable water bottle
- Extra pair of clothes
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! Participants should have minimum fitness, stamina and the ability to sustain camping environments. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 12.00 PM to 12.00 PM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in.