Experience Mangrove Forest Stay , Flat 10% Off ₹
Kadalundi is an outstanding tourist place in Kerala which is situated in Kozhikode district and 19 kilometers from Calicut town. Kadalundi is well known for its waterway which rises from the Cherakomban Mountains. The touring in Kadalundi will give an exciting knowledge to the travelers. There are numerous vacationer destinations in Kadalundi. The Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary situated near Kadalundi Community Reserve is one of the best sanctuaries in India where you can see the migratory birds. There are almost 135 species including about 60 non- native bird species. The migratory birds even include birds in fear of extinction. The mangrove forests of Kadalundi are the main attraction of the place. The visitors can closely observe the mangrove forests.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 2.30 PM - Reach our homestay at kadalundi. ✔ 3.00 PM - Two and half hour Non motorized boat safari or Thoni Yathra ✔ 5.00 PM - Return to home stay ✔ Tea and Snacks ✔ 5.30 PM - Activities like Fishing, Learning vallam, Carrom board, Swing , Volleyball ,Pointer, etc. ✔ 8.30 PM - Dinner - Mainly River food Like > Karimeen porichath > Njandu fry / Muru fry > kappa, Pathiri, Chapatti, Rice, Veg curry, Uperi, Pappadam etc (02 fish items) ✔ 10.00 PM - Off to Bed (Home stay accommodation)
✔ 8.00 AM - Breakfast ✔ 8.30 AM - Enjoy Mesmerizing beauty of cheriyathiruthi island and mangrove forest visit. ✔ 11.30-Check Out A home stay in the cap of the scenic Cheriyathurithi island. Live in the lap of nature surrounded by the lush green of kadalundi Mangrove . Listen to the music of forest and enjoy the rhythm of river. Our home stay offer you luxurious facilities of double bedrooms and long verandas.
- Blend with river life like never before
- Non motorized boat safari
- Mangrove forest visit.
- Overnight stay - Home stay
- Karimeen porichath (Fish fry)
- Njandu fry (crab fry)
- Sea Food
- Bird sanctuary visit
- Pick and drop from Calicut (Can be provided with additional cost)
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Good for Groups
- Please do not expect any luxury in community-based tour packages
- Keep the environment green and clean
- Your stay will be arranged in a home stay in the cap of the scenic Cheriyathurithi island. Live in the lap of nature surrounded by the lush green of kadalundi Mangrove
- Sea food, and other dishes mentioned in itinerary are subject to availability and season. However, we will provide you alternative tasty seafood and dishes.
- We expect every guests to be respectful towards nature, local people
Things to Carry
- Reusable water bottle
- Extra pair of clothes
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
- Valid ID cards
- Umbrella or caps
- Goggles (if necessary)
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 12.00 PM to 12.00 PM. Any changes should inform to service provider. ✔ Mentioned package cost is for 02 people, however if you have more people or if you are looking for a day trip, please click on "SEND ENQUIRY BUTTON" and update your details. Tour operator will contact you with a reduced amount. ✔ Up to 02 Members - INR 4500.00 ✔ 04 Members - INR 7000.00 ✔ 06 Members - INR 9500.00 ✔ 08 Members - INR 12,000.00