Experience Bungalow Stay in Pooppara, Munnar ₹₹
Walk through the wilderness that has reclaimed yesteryear Cardamom plantations , up to the legendary treasure mountain. Grasp a magical 360 degree view of the High Ranges of Kerala and the plains of Tamilnadu with the land breeze cooling you down. Poopara is a village in Idukki district in the Indian state of Kerala surrounded by the serenity of the tea estates and the wilderness of Mathikettan shola forest. It is located in the cardamom-growing region of Kerala, and also houses a number of tea and coffee plantations. The place also intersects the Munnar - Kumily state highway (SH-19) and Kochi - Dhanushkodi national highway (NH-49). The Anayirankal reservoir is 4 km up the road from Poopara.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 12:00 PM - check in
✔ 08:00 AM - Break fast ✔ 12:00 PM - Check out
- Bungalow Stay
- Nature Walk
- Extra mattress is available for extra person
- Lunch ( Can be provided with an additional cost - INR 450.00 / person)
- Dinner ( Can be provided with an additional cost - INR 450.00/ person)
- Trekking available with an additional cost - INR 500.00/ person
- One day jeep safari available with an additional cost - INR 3500.00 / jeep
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Normal check in and check out time is 12.00 PM to 12.00 PM. Any changes should inform to service provider.
- Early check in options available and it is depends on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in.
- Camping options available in this property
Things to Carry
- Basic medicines
- Extra pair of clothes
- Enough cash as there are no ATMs nearby
Terms & Conditions
✔ This is a Stay Only package from Campeggio Adventures. However activities can be arranged on request with additional charges.