Camp Woody at Anayirangal Valley, Munnar. ₹₹₹
Anayirangal Valley is famous for its serenity and the ever beautiful Anayirangal dam. Camp woody is situated at the Prime point to enjoy this beauty with the best of camping amenities anywhere in Kerala. Thatched bamboo roofs are a perfect addon to ensure a hassle-free and comfy camping experience. Discover more from the pictures and experience it on your own.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 03:00 PM- Guests are expected to be at Suryanelli town. ✔ Jeep pickup will be provided from Suryanelli town to Camp Woody. ✔ upon arrival, guests will be served with refreshments. ✔ after check-in guests can explore the camp space. ✔ 07.30 PM campfire (Optional. Payments extra). ✔ Enjoy the campfire with soothing music. ✔ Dinner will be served by 8 PM. ✔ Sink into the serenity of the camp. Silent hours will be observed from 11 PM.
✔ Wake up by 4.15 AM for the Kolukkumalai Sunrise Jeep Trek (Optional. Payments extra). ✔ Breakfast for the day will be served by 8.30 AM. ✔ Enjoy your time being at the camp. ✔ 11:00 AM - Check-out from Camp Woody by .
- Spacious 3 Person Tent
- Bed, Blankets, Pillows
- Showering Facility with Hot water
- Caretaker 24x7
- Jeep Transfer to Camp and back
- Roofed dining area
- Ambient lighting
- Two-wheelers can drive into camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Any transport
- Barbecue ( Optional at extra cost)
- Campfire ( Add on at an extra cost of Rs 500/-)
Thing to Remember
- Camping is not a luxury event; hence arrangements may be very basic. Please do not expect any kind of luxury in our campsites.
- Dinner menu - Chappathi and Chicken curry and veg curry for vegetarians ( Kindly inform the count of vegetarians in advance, or else it will be treated as non- vegetarians)
- Jeep transfer to the camp for late checking after 09.00 pm is subject to availability of jeep
- Late check-in after 7.30 pm is not possible
- Don't use liquors and cigarettes inside the tent
- Package price can be changed as per number of participants
- Need a Valid ID Proof
Things to Carry
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Personal hygiene products and toiletries.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Terms & Conditions
✔ Don't go outside from the camp in night without the permission of Camp Manager ✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 04.00 PM to 11.00 AM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in.