Amazing Kerala Tour Package ₹₹₹
Welcome, the ultimate ecstasy awaits you to stick on to the charming Kerala Kerala is one of the top most destinations in India, where you will get the opportunity to explore many hill stations like Munnar and thekkady, beaches like Marari and Kovalam, and villages like Kumarakom. You can enjoy the blend of these destinations with the help of a kerala tour package. Whether you are visiting for your honeymoon or for a family vacation, or just for hangout, Kerala is perfect for all of these.
Itinerary (6 Nights & 7 Days)
Cochin - Abad Plaza. ✔ Pick up from Airport/railway station and proceed to Cochin. ✔ Check in at the hotel. ✔ Visit, St Francis Church, the oldest Church in India, more than 500-year-old Portuguese Houses, Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, 16th century Synagogue, Jew Town and Mattancherry Palace, built by Portuguese, Palace contains some of India's most beautiful murals. ✔ Overnight, stay at Abad Plaza
Cochin to Munnar - Abad Copper Castle ✔ After breakfast, proceed to Munnar (140 km / 4. hrs) - Munnar, one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at a height of 1600 metres above sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. ✔ Enr oute - Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point. ✔ Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle
Munnar - Abad Copper Castle ✔ After breakfast sightseeing to Eravikulam National Park also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can see very closely here. ✔ Later visit a tea factory and tea museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam (entry charges extra payment on your own). ✔ Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Thekkady - Abad Green Forest ✔ After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady, which is also known as Periyar (110 km / 3.30 hrs) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. ✔ Enroute visit Lock Heart Gap, Anayirangal Dam. ✔ Overnight stay at Abad Green Forest.
Kumarakom - Abad Whispering Palms ✔ After breakfast checkout from hotel, departure to Kumarakom (150 km / 4 hrs) the backwater destination of Kerala. ✔ Check in at the Resort. ✔ Visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary. ✔ Overnight stay at Abad Whispering Palms
Kumarakom to Marari - Abad Turtle Beach ✔ After breakfast, check out from the resort and proceed to visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Evening you can visit Beach which is 500 meter away from the resort. ✔ Overnight, stay Abad Turtle Beach.
✔ Check out from the hotel, transfers to the Airport/ railway station and you are your way to the home town.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation in deluxe room of Abad Resorts
- A/C Transportation with sightseeing
- Bed Tea/Coffee
- Use of All entry fees extra.
- Swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Optional Houseboat Cruise
- All applicable taxes
- Extra Person (per day) Rs. 1000/- (Tariff inclusive of breakfast)
- Any changes in the Itinerary will cost extra
- Boating charges extra.
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- The duty time of your driver is 8 hrs. Please don’t over strain the driver and abide on this for your own safety.
- Please do co-operate with your driver for the timings. All destinations are 3 to 4 hrs drive
- These charges and rates may change in peak season time
- Places mentioned may change depending on the season and permission
- Personalized itineraries can be scheduled as per choice of the guests before confirming the package
Things to Carry
- Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
- Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.)
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 12.00 PM to 12.00 PM. Any changes should inform to service provider in advance and subject to availability and it may charge extra. ✔ In exceptional circumstances the service provider might have to amend or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons, climate conditions, wildlife movement or lack of participant(s) The customer(s) will be informed as early as possible. In this case, customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour.