Urumbi Hill Camping Vagamon Up to 20% OFF ₹₹₹
A unique outdoor experience among the mist-clad hills of Vagamon, Urumbi Hill Camp offers a tranquil camping experience for the one who seeks the goodness of nature. Located at Urumbikkara, the Urumbi Hill Camp is the best place to be at peace away from the touristy Vagamon. The teascapes surrounding the camp offers the verdant nature at its best form. The unique trekking and off-road trails make this camp favourite among the adrenaline junkies. Embrace the mist and explore the true beauty of Vagamon.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 02:00PM - Check-in to Urumbi Hill Camp Vagamon. ✔ (Check post will be closing by 5 PM.) ✔ Refreshments will be served to the guests upon checking-in. ✔ Explore the camp space. ✔ 5.30 PM - Guests will be taken for sunset trek from the viewpoint. ✔ 07:00 PM - Campfire (Optional. Avail on additional payment) ✔8.30 PM - Dinner. ✔ Relax and settle down on to your tents. Silent hours will be observed from 11 PM.
✔5:00 AM Wake up call ✔ Grab a hot bed coffee and set out for the sunrise trek & waterfall visit. ✔ Feel the goodness of nature and come refreshed. ✔ Breakfast will be served back at camp by 8 AM. ✔ Enjoy your time being at the camp
- Tent Stay
- Welcome Drink
- Morning Bed Coffee
- Waterfall visit
- Drive-in Camp - The camp can be accessed by a 5km ride from Memala. The well-laid plantation road will give way to an off-road trail towards the last 1km
- Toilets Showers
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Any transport
- Barbecue (Optional at extra cost)
- Campfire (Optional at extra cost)
Thing to Remember
- Dinner menu - Chappathi and Chicken curry and veg curry for vegetarians ( Kindly inform the count of vegetarians in advance, or else it will be treated as non- vegetarians)
- Camping is not a luxury event; hence arrangements may be very basic. Please do not expect any kind of luxury in our campsites.
- Need a Valid ID Proof
- Breakfast - Kerala style
- Late check-in after 7.30 pm is not possible
- Don't use liquor and cigarettes inside the tent
- Eco-sensitive zone. No littering
- In case of adverse weather, tents will be pitched under roof.
Things to Carry
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Personal hygiene products and toiletries.
- Carry jacket to cover the cold
- Extra pair of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Enough money for your personal use as there is no ATM’s available nearby
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
Terms & Conditions
✔ Don't go outside from the camp in night without the permission of Camp Manager ✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 02.00 PM to 11.00 AM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in.