A sleepaway over the mighty Ambukuthi Mala - 10% OFF ₹₹
A sleepaway over the mighty Ambukuthi Mala, the Arrow Hill Camp Wayanad is a favourite camp for those adrenaline junkies. The vast hilltop of Ambukuthi Mala provides a tranquil stay at 3280ft. The night trekking from the base camp to the camp space through the moonlit foothills is something to experience. A campfire over the cold rock will be a perfect add-on for a warm, cosy stay at Arrow Hill Camp Wayanad.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 04: 00 PM - Welcome drink at base camp ✔ Orientation tour of camp site. ✔ 07.00 pm Light up for the campfire ✔ 09.00 pm Dinner ✔ Night trek to the campsite ✔ Overnight stay in Tents
✔ 05:30 am wake up and Witness one of the most spectacular sunrise(depends on climate). ✔ Return to camp for breakfast. ✔ 11:00 AM checkout.
- Welcome Drink
- Tent Accommodation
- Bed Coffee
- Night trekking to the Campsite
- 24/7 Caretaker service at Campsite
- Washrooms Facility at the basec amp
- PU Foam Bed and Blankets inside the tent
- Parking facility
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Any transport
Thing to Remember
- Camping is not a luxury event; hence arrangements may be very basic. Please do not expect any kind of luxury in our campsites.
- Dinner menu - Chappathi and Chicken curry and veg curry for vegetarians ( Kindly inform the count of vegetarians in advance, or else it will be treated as non- vegetarians)
- Jeep transfer to the camp for late checking after 09.00 pm is subject to availability of jeep
- Late check-in after 7.30 pm is not possible
- Don't use liquors and cigarettes inside the tent
- Unmarried couples not allowed
- Package price can be changed as per number of participants.
- Nearest Attractions - Edakkal Cave, Muthanga Wildlife Sanctury
Things to Carry
- Carry jacket to cover the cold
- Personal hygiene products and toiletries.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Basic medicines
- Enough money for your personal use as there is no ATM’s available nearby
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
Terms & Conditions
✔ Don't go outside from the camp in night without the permission of Camp Manager . ✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 04.00 PM to 11.00 AM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in.