Enchanting Kerala by Abad Copper Castle Munnar ₹₹₹
Land of attractive mist-covered hills and serene backwaters, Kerala is an ideal spot to explore and Abad hotels and resorts arranges special package of 05 days trip to Thekkady - land of spices, Kumarakom - backwater arena and Munnar - queen of hill stations, the paradises of Kerala. Abad Hotels and Resorts offers you 05 days enchanting Kerala package in our own resorts and houseboats. We attracts tourists from all over the world due to its wonderful hospitality, pleasant weather and amazing stays
Itinerary (05 Nights & 06 Days)
Cochin Arrival at Cochin Airport and our representative will meet you and transfer to Chullickal and check in at the hotel. visit, St Francis Church, the oldest Church in India, more than 500-year-old Portuguese Houses, Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, 16th century Synagogue, Jew Town and Mattancherry Palace, built by Portuguese, Palace contains some of India's most beautiful murals. Overnight, stay at Abad Fort Cochin.
Cochin to Munnar After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar (160 km / 4. hrs). Munnar, one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at a height of 1600 meters above sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. En-route - Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point. Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Munnar After breakfast sightseeing to Eravikulam National Park also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Niligiri Thar. Niligiri Thar can see very closely here. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam (entry charges extra payment on your own). Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Munnar to Thekkady After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady, which is also known as Periyar (110 km / 3.30 hrs) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. En-route visit Lock Heart Gap, Anayirangal Dam. Overnight stay at Abad Green Forest Thekkady.
Thekkady to Kumarakom After breakfast check out from the resort and proceeds to Kumarakom, the back water destination of Kerala. Overnight stay at Abad Whispering Palms Kumarakom.
Departure Check out from the hotel and transfers to the Airport/Railway station and you are your way to the home town.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation in deluxe room
- A/C Transportation with sightseeing
- Bed Tea/Coffee
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Optional Houseboat Cruise
- All applicable taxes
- Pick up and drop from Kochi
- Boating charges extra
- All entry fees extra
- Extra Person (per day) Rs. 1000/- (Tariff inclusive of breakfast)
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- The duty time of your driver is 8 hrs. Please don’t over strain the driver and abide on this for your own safety.
- Please do co-operate with your driver for the timings. All destinations are 3 to 4 hrs drive
- These charges and rates may change in peak season time.
- Places mentioned may change depending on the season and permission
- Personalized itineraries can be scheduled as per choice of the guests before confirming the package.
Things to Carry
- Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
- Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.)
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 12.00 PM to 12.00 PM. Any changes should inform to service provider in advance and subject to availability and it may charge extra. ✔ In exceptional circumstances the service provider might have to amend or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons, climate conditions, wildlife movement or lack of participant(s) The customer(s) will be informed as early as possible. In this case, customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour.