Estuary Island Camping 20% FLATT OFF Near, Calicut ₹
There’s nothing quite like camping to bring people closer together. Maybe it’s the break from modern life, time outdoors or the beautiful views, but there’s something quite magical about having time to tell stories, play games and enjoy the time go by with those nearest and dearest. Camping makes you happier - That’s right – camping goes a long way to improving your mood. It’s all to do with serotonin, that wonderful chemical our body produces that helps to make us happy. We’ve already touched on some factors that help the body create serotonin: more sunlight, more oxygen, and increased physical activity. Camping near Calicut is one of life's many surprises. Beyond the big smoke of the city, it actually takes a surprisingly short amount of time before you can stumble across one of the best campsite, hidden among mangrove forest, on the edge of Kadalundi River.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 02:30 PM - Check-in – (Tent Allocation) ✔ 03:00 PM - Non-motorized boat safari (02:00 hours) Non-motorized boat safari to explore islands and backwaters – 02:00 hours Mangrove forest visit Kadalundi bird sanctuary visit Estuary visit - where Kadalundi river joins Arabian sea. ✔ 05:30 PM – Tea and snacks ✔ 06:00 PM – Fishing / activities or simply sit and relax the evening in the island ✔ 08:30 PM – Dinner Sea foods – 02 sea food items (Mainly fish, crab, prawns, Karimeen (Pearl spot fish), squid etc) Dinner Menu - kappa, pathiri, chapatti, rice, veg curry , salad etc - Fish Barbeque – Extra charges applicable. - Any additional sea food items can be served with additional charges. ✔ 11:00 PM - Overnight stay in tents under the glittering sky
✔ 08:00 AM - Breakfast (01 Main course, toasted bread, jam and tea) ✔ 09:00 AM - Island hiking to explore village life. ✔ 11:00 AM – Check out with memories.
- River side tented stay – 02 sharing
- Safe and secure TENT accommodation
- Basic mattress, pillows and blankets
- Fishing - Optional
- Non-motorized boat safari to explore islands and backwaters – 02:00 hours
- Mangrove forest visit
- Kadalundi bird sanctuary visit
- Estuary visit - where Kadalundi river joins Arabian sea
- Island hiking - To explore village life
- Sea food – Mainly fish, crab, prawns, Karimeen (Pearl spot fish), squid, etc.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, tea & snacks
- Fish Barbecue (On request with additional charges)
- Outdoor Games
- Camping ground for activities
- Common clean western and Indian washrooms
- Govt approved home stay and licensed boat service.
- Any transport
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Camping is not a luxury event; hence arrangements may be very basic. Please do not expect any kind of luxury in our campsites.
- Camping is an event to connect with nature; hence do not expect any hotel kind services and facilities in our campsite.
- Non-motorized boat safari, nature walk and other activities are headed by experts; hence all guests should follow their instructions. We will not be responsible for any kind of losses
- Exceptional needs such as candle light dinner, barbecue items, wheel chairs for disabled, baby chairs, carriages, baby foods and hot water require advanced notification and are subject to availability
- If you have any food preference like veg, non-veg, please inform us in advance. voye.in or service provider cannot guarantee your preference but will do best efforts to provide your preference.
- No attached bathrooms available. We have 02 detached clean western and Indian wash rooms available in our campsite.
- Camping ground can be used to conduct activities or games
Things to Carry
- Personal hygiene products and toiletries.
- Umbrella or caps
- Goggles (if necessary)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Slippers / hiking shoes / Bluetooth speakers / binoculars - Optional
- Personal Medicines
Terms & Conditions
✔ Sea food, and other dishes mentioned in itinerary are subject to availability and season. However, we will provide you alternative tasty seafood and dishes. ✔ Service providers reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, wildlife movement, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations. Refunds and compensation are own discretion of service providers. ✔ In exceptional circumstances the service provider might have to amend or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons, climate conditions, wildlife movement or lack of participant(s) The customer(s) will be informed as early as possible. In this case, customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour.