Blend with nature, like never before , Ecostay at Monsoon Retreats ₹₹
Monson Retreats is a model concept where we try to blend the architectural design in such a way that its hardly hinders the aesthetic as well as biological diversity of the area. All cottages stands at a height of 10 to 15 feet above the ground making it possible for all farming community to concentrate on agriculture without wasting even a cent of agricultural land but at the same time, earning some financial benefits from tourism. In other words, we try to blend agro with ecotourism, that too in sustainable way. Thus, avoiding depletion of land in the name of resorts or home stays which otherwise can be used for agricultural production. Sustainability with minimum negative impact on the nature is the basic need of the hour.
Itinerary (2 Nights & 3 Days)
✔ 01:00 PM Check in to Monsoon Retreats Tree house ✔ Kathakali show for couple ✔ Bonfire ✔ Dinner
✔ Breakfast ✔ Kalaripayattu show for couple ✔ Organic Spice plantation Visit ✔ Elephant Safari for couple ✔ Bonfire ✔ Dinner
✔ Breakfast ✔ Off road Jeep Safari to beautiful Grass land. ✔ Private waterfall visit. ✔ Check out
- Tree house stay with breakfast.
- Kathakali show for couple
- Kalaripayattu show for couple
- Organic Spice plantation Visit
- Elephant Safari for couple
- Off road Jeep Safari to beautiful Grass land.
- Private waterfall visit.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Power Backup
- Washing Machine
- Attached Bathroom
- Lunch & Dinner - Can be served with additional charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Jungle Scout can be arranged on request with additional chrages - This unique ecotourism programme intends to entertain those who are desirous of experiencing the wilderness during night and contribut
- Smoking within the premises not allowed
- There are No pets living on the property
- Does not allow private parties or events
- No TV since this is a forest concept property
- We expect every trekker to be respectful towards nature, local people or tribal
- Keep environment plastic free
- Thekkady boating, trekking can be arranged on request
Things to Carry
- Basic medicines
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Extra pair of clothes
- Enough money for your personal use as there are no ATM’s available nearby.
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
- Reusable water bottle
- Hiking shoes – Optional
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 01.00 PM to 12.00 PM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in. ✔ Complimentary breakfasts are free breakfasts served by service provider, hence please do not expect any luxury, it may be a single item or more with tea or coffee.