Above and beyond Tent Camping , FLAT 18% OFF ₹
The most sought-after tourist destination in South India. Large expanse of tea plantations, forests, wildlife, valleys and mountains. The place is also famous for its medicinal plants and herbs. Being one of the major hill stations in Kerala, Munnar is blessed with the fruits of nature. The several hills, tea plantations, National Parks, Rivers and lakes have made Munnar an essential tourist destination in India. Camp Top Munnar-Above and beyond Tent Camping Experience...An Eco shelter in Nature's Lap which provides Trekking, Campfire, Bird watching, Spice walking, Wildlife, Nature study. Camp top munnar situated in an area-350/15 Acre's with an altitude of 4400+ feet above sea level.
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 02.00 PM -Pick up and Transfer to Camp top Munnar by 4×4 jeep. ✔ welcome drink on arrival. ✔02.30 PM -Tent Accommodation ✔ 03.00 PM -Trekking ✔ Evening Trekking-4:30 PM to 06:30 PM OR ✔ Morning Trekking-07 AM 09:30 AM ✔ Music provide at the Campfire time only ✔ 07:30 PM to 09.00 PM - Campfire with Music ✔ 09:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Dinner ✔ 10.00 PM - Off to Bed
✔ 07.00 AM - Sunrise Coffee ✔ 08.00 AM - Breakfast ✔ 08.30 AM - Nature walk ✔11.00 AM - Check- out
- Luxury Tent Accommodation
- 4X4 Off-road jeep Safari
- Trekking (360° spectacular view)
- Campfire with Music - Subject to climate conditions
- Bird watching
- Plantation Walk (sightings of wild animals)
- 01 Dinner-Veg or Non-veg food available
- 01 Breakfast
- Bed, Blanket, Bed sheets, Pillows
- Room Service
- Safety and Secure
- Ladies, Gent's separate Washrooms without Hot water
- Separate Camping and Campfire space for Bachelors, Family, Honeymoon Couples.
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Barbecue - Can be served with additional charges
Thing to Remember
- If you have more than 06 members, please click on SEND ENQUIRY tab and update your requirements. Operator will contact you with a lowest price.
- Camping and trekking are not a luxury event. Arrangements may be very basic; service providers do not/cannot provide luxury on such events.
- We expect every trekker to be respectful towards nature, local people or tribal
- Ideal for Honeymoon, Family, Group, Bachelors
- Smoking within the premises not allowed
- Do Not allow unmarried or unrelated couples to check in.
- Bike Rental can be arranged on request with additional charges
Things to Carry
- Basic medicines
- Jackets and waterproof pants
- Extra pair of clothes
- Enough money for your personal use as there are no ATM’s available nearby.
- There are no shops available nearby, hence please carry items for your personal needs
- Reusable water bottle
- Hiking shoes – Optional
- ID proof
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. ✔ Normal check in and check out time is 02.00 PM to 11.00 AM (if not mentioned in itinerary). Any changes should inform to service provider. Early check in options available and it is depending on availability and service provider may charge additional charge for early check in. ✔ Complimentary breakfasts are free breakfasts served by service provider, hence please do not expect any luxury, it may be a single item or more with tea or coffee.