Enchanting North Kerala Tour, Flat 12% Off ₹₹₹
For those of you who want to explore the underrated and unexplored landscapes of the tropical state of Kerala, but wants a break from the all too commercialized locations, we bring to you the Northern Kerala tour. This journey takes you through some of the most scenic vistas that Kerala has to offer, from sandy beaches to evergreen hill stations, and is peppered with adrenaline filled activities and local delicacies to spice up your memories.
Itinerary (07 Nights / 08 Days)
Pickup from Kozhikode airport/railway station Stay at hotel
Breakfast at 7:00 am (included) Start to Chaliyar river for Kayaking Lunch (included) Drive to Wayanad post lunch Arrival at Lakkidi around Sunset. Enjoy the misty sunset view with a warm tea. Move to hotel for the night.
After a light breakfast, reach Pozhuthana by 7:00 am. Enjoy a nature walk with an experienced guide Post this activity, experience the thrill of zip-lining over the tea plantations. Lunch at nearby restaurant. Speed Boating at Banasura. Move to hotel for the night
Light breakfast at 6:00 am Move to Tholpetty/Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary for Jeep Safari. Move to Edakkal caves for a short trek to see the prehistoric carvings in a naturally formed cave. Lunch at nearby restaurant. Move to Tea estate for a tea factory visit to know the process of making tea, and have a unique experience of tasting different kinds of tea. Move to Campsite for the night.
Breakfast at 8:00 am Visit Pookode lake. Travel to Coorg Lunch enroute. Visit Dubare elephant camp. Retire to hotel for the night
Breakfast at 7:00 am Visit Namdroling Monastry. Visit Nisargadhama and feed deers. Lunch enroute to Kannur. Reach house boat by 4pm. Settle down and relax. Spend the night in house boat.
Breakfast at 8:00 am Feel free to walk around the locality. Lunch in a nearby restaurant. Settle down and relax in the beach. Spend the night in beach house.
Breakfast at 7:00 am Drop off to Calicut Airport or Railway station. Tour comes to an end.
- Hotels/Beach House/Camping/Home stay (7 nights – Twin sharing basis).
- 07 breakfasts, 02 lunch, 01 dinner
- Nature Walk
- Zip Lining
- Speed boating at Banasura
- Tea Factory visit
- Camping inside tea plantation
- Elephant camp visit
- Visit Namdroling Monastry and Nisargadhama
- House Boat Experience
- Beach House stay
- Any meal not specified in the inclusions
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Allocate Rs 2000.00 per person for meals which are not included.
- Conservative Dress - Modest clothing that covers knees and shoulders (Long pants, long skirts, shirts that cover shoulders).
- Shawl or scarf (for temple visits)
- We expect every guest to be respectful towards nature, local people or tribal
- Camping and trekking are not a luxury event. Arrangements may be very basic; service providers do not/cannot provide luxury on such events.
- Places mentioned may change depending on the season and permission
Things to Carry
- Binoculars (optional)
- Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
- Cash, credit and debit cards
- Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
- First-aid kit (should contain lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, bandaids/plasters, tape, anti-histamines, antibacterial gel/wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar t
- Flashlight/torch (Headlamps are ideal)
- Fleece top/sweater
- Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.)
- Reusable water bottle
- Small travel towel
- Sweater/Rain Coat
- Toiletries (Preferably biodegradable)
Terms & Conditions
✔ All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous aspects such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the vehicle. voye.in or Service Providers reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the tour participant’s safety, comfort and general well being. Documents: • Flight info (required) (Printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border) • Insurance info (required) (With photocopies) • Passport (required) (With photocopies) • Required visas or vaccination certificates (required) (With photocopies) • Vouchers and pre-departure information (required)