voye.in presents being localite (Photo with local people) - All India Travel Photography Contest - 2019!
voye.in is a platform to connect the creator and admirer and explore each other’s world. In voye.in, we are creating a new holiday Eco-System which delivers reliable holidays by connecting travellers and local travel communities.
Send us your travel photo taken along with local people of the destination you visited. We will publish selected photos in our websites, blogs and other social media platforms and the winner will get a memento from us and a backpack worth of INR 2500.00/-
- Deadline to submit your entries: 22/11/2019.
- Send your enttries to: email@example.com
Important Note: Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- 1.The competition is open for everyone.
- 2. Pictures captured in Mobile Camera and DSLR Camera are considered.
- 3. Each image submitted must be the original and the participant should have usage rights to the images.
- 4. The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
- > Creativity
- > Our theme - being localite
- > Likes, Shares and Social Media engagements of the image.
- > We will roll out a voting for final selection of photos
- 5. A participant can submit only one image.
- 6. Images should be based on being localite theme, if not we have all the rights to refuse the entry even before screening.
Guidelines for Submission of entries.
- > Image should be in .JPEG format.
- > Image should be in of good quality.
- > All Images should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- > Last date of image submission: 22/11/2019
- > Email subject: being localite - All India Travel Photography Contest – 2019
Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to voye.in to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
There is no wi-fi in the camping site, but I promise you will find a better connection.” In a world where we are connected 24/7 and never want to miss a moment, it’s important to disconnect from the outside world and live in the moment with your significant other; nothing says I love (or like, if you’re not quite there yet) you like your undivided attention.
Plan a camping together, far from hustle and bustle of boring city life, into the leap of nature. Why to quit when you have your soul mate holding your hand and ready to discover new, new within you and new around you. Feel the realm of nature looking into eyes’ of each other. Seagot Wayanad is surrounded by beautiful lake, vast green landscape and backdrop of beautiful mountains.
This serene strip of earth in the hidden reaches of Wayanad can be accessed by taking the route that goes to Soochipara Waterfalls from Meppadi, near Kalpetta. Beyond the first bridge after Kalladi Makham, your journey to this lesser known destination starts. The scenic drive through the trail to reach Thollayiram is every bit as intriguing and refreshing as it sounds and adventurous as well.
Forest fires are driven by two factors: wind and terrain. In both cases, it is critical to move upwind (that is, into the wind) when attempting to escape wildfires. You can determine general wind direction by viewing which way the smoke is moving, assuming there’s reasonable visibility. Look high up in the sky, where the smoke direction is less affected by the terrain. You should also travel downhill.
Other usefull links